Smile Doula's Services
Birth Doula - $700
My Labor/Birth Doula Services include but are not limited to the below listings. Each mom, partner, labor and birth are unique and beautiful. Along with physical, emotional and informational support; I will help empower and educate you to make informed decisions regarding your birth.
- At least two prenatal meetings will be scheduled. These meetings are for us to get to know each other. We will go over your birth preferences (ideal birth), personal experiences, medical history, your thoughts, feelings, fears and childbirth education. I do prefer that your partner (if applicable) is actively involved in these meetings as well. It is very important that I develop a relationship with your partner since we will be working as a team.
- Availability by phone, email or text at anytime (from the time of hire until a month after delivery).
- We will stay connected via phone or text until you are ready for me to join you at home or in the hospital.
- I will assist you and your partner with getting as comfortable as possible with many comfort measures, support (physical, emotional and informational), kind words and a warm presence.
- Support carrying out your ideal labor and will remind you of your wishes and encourage you often.
- If permitted, I will take 20-40 photos of the labor and birth (this will be discussed prior to labor). These will be edited and sent to you in a private gallery.
- Continued support by your side even after the placenta is born and the doctor/midwife has left.
- Assistance with establishing breastfeeding, pumping or bottle feeding soon after the baby is born.
- Support will continue until about two hours after your baby is born.
- Post-partum meeting 1-2 weeks after delivery. We will discuss feelings, feeding and a recap of your labor and birth.
** I will give a $50 discount on my services if a professional birth photographer is hired for your birth.**
- Birth Photography - $150 - Additional (50-100) edited photos of your labor and birth in a private online gallery to print and/or download as keepsakes of your special day.
- Daytime Postpartum Doula Services - $20-$30 an hour - $20 an hour for current clients with minimum of 2 hours each visit. $30 an hour for clients that have not used my doula services with a minimum of 3 hours each visit. Additional charge of $5-10 per week outside of Summit County (depending on milage).
- Birth Photography without Doula Services - TBD - Contact with your ideas to get a quote.
Disclaimer - If you feel like you are unable to afford my fees, please contact me. I am willing to work with you or offer other options to help facilitate you getting the support you need and deserve.
Below are examples of my photography: